1. There will be one offgame camp, located in front of the hut. Fire is allowed in the already made fireplace only. It is forbidden to create new fireplaces.
2. There are two designated zones for ingame camps – one for Task Force Griffin and one for the Fellowship. All ingame camps are to be concentrated in one of these two zones. Setting ingame camps out of these zones, apart from forbidden, is also inconvenient, due to the terrain. Non-affiliated characters who wish to sleep ingame, should also choose one of the two zones.
3. In each of the two zones there will be two fireplaces, made by the organizers. It is only allowed to have a low fire in the period 20.00 – 06.00 – in those fireplaces only and constantly supervised only, It is strictly forbidden to set fire anywhere else, as well as leaving the “legal” fires unattended.
4. Webber Caravans will also have one organizer-made fireplace.
5. It is strictly forbidden to light garden torches anywhere on the site.
These limitations are related to the increased risk of fire and to control by the authorities with whom the event was coordinated.
- Warmth: make sure you have something warm to wear in the evening and night. The expected daytime temperatures are around and above 25 degrees, and the nighttime temperatures are around 13-15 degrees.
- Light: LED lanterns for the camps are the solution.
- Cooking: cooking in the camps can only happen on magical gas hobs. An organization for pre-ordered meals in the hut is planned with preliminary registration, for which a separate post will be launched. A “grilling” service will also be offered.